We develop high quality medical software solutions according to your request
We offer advanced imaging solutions, both as standalone applications as well as algorithms to OEM partners. We have long experience of developing algorithms for analysis in MR, CT, SPECT and PET and for a wide spread of organs.
Consultancy work for medical image analysis
Our software development process is designed to automatically develop all necessary documents required for FDA 510(k) and CE mark applications during the design and implementation. This means that once a product is finalized it is also possible to send in an FDA 510(k) application and/or CE mark application.
Advanced DICOM competence
We have over the years acquired detailed knowledge of different MR, CT, PET and SPECT vendors propriety DICOM tags. Our technology also includes a patient database, graphical series selector, data anonymization, DICOM sorting, patient reporting and much more needed for a complete clinical software package.
Core lab services and image transfer
Together with Imacor AB we can offer core lab services for all areas of cardiac image analysis. Together we have developed a unique validated zero foot print image transfer solution. Main features of the transfer solution are:
- A unique quality feedback system. A message is sent to the quality assurance staff on call as soon as the images are uploaded. The person on call give direct feedback which allowes the patient to be rescanned if the image quality in not acceptable.
- Anonymized images are sent using standard HTTP protocol and can be transferred through hospital firewalls.
- FDA compliant Audit trails for traceability.
- Real time statistics for patient inclusion available for the study monitors.
- Ability to review images for quality assurance purposes on hand-held devices such as smart phones or smart tablets.
*for more information about custom development