Software solution for quantitative cardiac MR analysis
Segment CMR is a high-quality and complete software solution for your cardiac MRI analysis needs. It is designed to be simple to use and with a daily clinical workflow in mind.
It is the only clinically approved software solution on the market for cardiac strain analysis including both feature tracking and tagging analysis in one package.
- Saves your time thanks to deep learning algorithms for quick and exact contouring
- One solution to cover the whole range of cardiac MR analysis -reducing the number of software solutions you need
- Improves patient outcome by empowering you with the latest research tools adapted to clinical practice
- We offer flexible license terms adapted to your needs. You can build up software in steps from basic to fully advanced solution.
- We support you in every step so you can focus on providing the best healthcare for your patients
- Intuitive: Easy to learn and use
- Unique: Clinically approved cardiac strain analysis solution for both feature tracking and tagging data
- Unique: Automatic scar quantification extensively validated and applicable to images from all vendors
- Bears the CE–mark of conformity and has FDA 510(k) clearance
- LV analysis fully automatic by machine learning algorithms
- RV analysis fully automatic by machine learning algorithms
- Viability analysis by fully automated segmentation of scar
- Strain analysis in LV and RV
- Flow analysis with automatic vessel tracking
- Relaxometry analysis with uncertainty estimates for quantification of T1, T2, T2* and ECV
- Perfusion analysis with automatic motion correction
- Measurements, annotation points in 2D and 3D
- Signal intensity analysis for unlimited number of ROIs
- Advanced patient reporting in a flexible manner
- Imbedded patient database with commenting feature
- PACS connectivity for efficient clinical workflow
LV and RV analysis
Quantification of volumes for the LV and RV. Deep learning methods provide you with fast and reliable segmentations.
Automatic and throughtout validated viability analysis gives you a full picture of the pathology and strengthens your clinical evaluation of cardiovascular disease.
T1/T2/T2*/ECV quantification for commonly used MRI sequences and multiple signal models.
LV and RV strain analysis with the highest reproducibility on the market. Applicable in both feature tracking and tagging images and in short-axis and long-axis.
2D Flow quantification with automatic vessel tracking with different types of eddy-current compensations and phase unwrapping. Shunt and valve analysis together with QP/QS and Pulse Wave Velocity analysis help you to broaden the assessment of blood flow parameters.
Automatic upslope quantification for both rest and stress image stacks with motion correction. Quick manual scoring method with automatic alignment and no need for contouring.