Strain Analysis Module
Cardiac strain analysis solution with high reproducibilty
Only clinical software on the market for cardiac strain analysis including both feature tracking and tagging analysis in one package that are CE-marked and has FDA 510(k) clearance.
Optimized clinical workflow with a wide research flexibility and batch export options underhood.
- Saves your time thanks to deep learning algorithms for quick and exact contouring
- Improves patient outcome by empowering you with the latest research tools adapted to clinical practice
- We offer both research and clinical software licenses
- We support you in every step so you can focus on providing the best healthcare for your patients
- Intuitive: Easy to learn and use
- Unique: Only clinically approved software solution for cardiac strain analysis in both tagging and feature tracking in one module.
- Bears the CE–mark of conformity and has FDA 510(k) clearance
- LV and RV strain analysis
- Short-axis and long-axis strain analysis
- Feature tracking in cine and Tagging analysis in tagged images
- Strain over time and peak strain
- Strain presented in 17-segment bullseye plot
- Dyssynchrony analysis
- Strain rate, rotation and torsion
- Radial, circumferential and longitudinal strain reported globally and sector wise
- Export functionality for movies, images and strain values
- Automatic cardiac LV / RV segmentation tools
The module has been developed in close collaboration with researchers at Cardiovascular Imaging and Dynamics, Dept. of Cardiovascular Sciences at KU Leuven in Belgium, and researchers at the Life and Health Sciences Research Institute at the University of Minho.