Software solution for Point-of-Care 3D printing
Segment 3DPrint is a complete and powerful software for generating high-quality, anatomical models for 3D printing, virtual reality, and surgical planning.
Segment 3DPrint is your support tool to personalize patient care. With the intuitive user interface and a wide range of AI segmentation algorithms, Segment 3DPrint quickly delivers you the desired output.
- Complete clinical software solution for 3D printing
- Dedicated tools and functionality for Point-of-Care 3D printing
- Intuitive: Easy to learn and use
- Full freedom: in designing the model
- Save your time: Make a 3D model in the highest quality in fast and simple manner by using the AI-powered tools
- The unique and easy to use segmentation workflow makes it possible to perform segmentation of any part of the body in a few steps
- We support you in every step so you can focus on providing the best healthcare for your patients
- We offer flexible license terms adapted to your needs
- CE –marked and FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Fast and reliable AI-based tools for for automatic generation of models of
- bones, orbita*, mandible*, congenital heart*, and trachea*
- Dedicated solutions for Point-of-Care 3D printing
- Advanced reporting feature that quickly generates a detailed report for the 3D model,
- Surface mesh, lattice and honeycomb generation,
- Support structure creation and object labelling,
- Tools for adding Quality Control (QC) markers to the 3D model,
- Adjustment of printer settings, like bounding box and cupping detection.
* For research use only.
- Generating skull implants and moulds by using a novel skull reconstruction tool with a specialized wizard function
- Fusion module to register MR and CT images in a simple manner.
- Interactive 3D display that simplifies editing and surgical planning.
- Efficient tools for global and local operations, such as
- Object filling, smoothing, separating, cutting, and hollowing functions.
- Import of STL-files, NifTI-files
- High quality output STL-files or OBJ-files ready for 3D printing
- Measurements, annotation points in 2D and 3D
- Imbedded patient database with commenting feature
- PACS connectivity for efficient clinical workflow