Open job position at Medviso – Software developer for medical devices
Medviso is in an expansive phase and we are looking for a new team member. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team where we together empower the medical community with advanced medical image analysis software. At Medviso you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work that impacts clinical routine worldwide.
- You will have an important role in our software development team and be part of the whole development process; from adopting new features and continuously improving our software products, to integrating user feedback and putting together new software solutions.
- You will be part of the software support team and communicate with users.
- You will explore new approaches for medical image analysis, including artificial intelligence and 3D modelling
The skills you need to have:
- Good knowledge of programming in Matlab
- Fluent communication in English
- Dedication to high quality work performance
- Focus on the customers and users
- Enjoy being a team player
- Experience from healthcare / medicine / image analysis
- Experience with other programming languages than Matlab, such as C/C++
- Communicate in other languages
We have both research software and regulatory approved clinical software products on the market. This will give you the opportunity to work in the whole spectrum, from exploring new approaches and taking the ideas all the way to approved clinical tools. The software development is done in close collaboration with leading researchers in the field and medical expertise at hospitals, giving you a unique possibility to learn from experts.
We are Medviso
Medviso is a Swedish medical technology company founded in Lund 2007, with a mission to take the latest research into clinical routine. We provide clinical software solutions that holds both CE and FDA certificates, and research software used worldwide generating 1-2 new research publications per week. Our software solutions support the clinicians in patient care by providing quantifications from Computer Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and generation of 3D models for medical 3D printing.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We honor the individuality of people and appreciate the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we develop.
Working at Medviso will enhance the possibility for you to develop both personally and professionally. We believe that putting the individual first will also provide the best working environment and developed products. We are a small company, which gives us great flexibility and possibilities to influence our work situation. The work will be in our office in Lund.
Apply for the job
Deadline December 10 2020.
Apply to the job by sending your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in Swedish or in English.
Please note that we are looking for a permanent team member and not consultants.